- Strong land package with expansion plans
- First serious explorer in Liberia for a decade
- Well connected in-country
- Proven efficiency for project delivery
- Young, energetic, and skilled team
- Strong ESG and sustainability Focus
WHY WEST AFRICA?
- The Birimian Greenstone Belt represents one of the worlds most prospective, yet under explored regions
- Ghana, Mali, and Burkina Faso produced over 6.5 million ounces of gold in 2019
SIGNIFICANT M&A ACTIVITY AMONGST JUNIORS
"2020 Perseus mining acquired Exore resources for share equivalent of $64m - Exore held 80,000 ounces JORC compliant resource"
"2021 Endeavour sells its stake in the Agbaou mine in CDI to Allied gold mines for $80m"
"2020 Pasofine gold make strategic investment earn-in on Hummingbird Resources' 2m ounce Dugbe projet in Liberia'
- Discoveries in Neighbouring Côte d'Ivoire, Sierra Leone and Guinea and geology doesn't stop at political borders
- Established mining code, licensing, cadastre System and government ministry
- Large pool of skilled, but under-employed geologists and support staff
LIBERIA IS BOOMING...
Chinese & Lebanese road paving projects underway countrywide
Commercial palm oil & iron mining have paved secure routes for international investment
Modern banking system with British, German & American partnerships
Record numbers of expats choosing to return to Liberia from the USA
Limited impacts of Covid-19 to corporate operations
- 180km² of accessible ground in Grand Bassa
- Targeting the Todi Shear Zone
- Significant in-situ artisanal operations regional soil sampling complete
- Regional multispectral analysis complete geological mapping complete
- 5 main targets identified
- 153km² of prespective ground in SE Liberia
- Following AU in soils from 2012 survey
- Sharing the 'Jolodah' prospect with Tietto
- Hard-rock artisanal operations
- Regional soil sampling complete
- Regional multispectral analysis complete
- Geological mapping complete
- 3 main targets identified
Andreas has 8 years of experience as a private investor in the resource space. He is also founder and manager of Infield Ventures, a private equity company for the resource business, with a portfolio of equity investments mainly focused on gold and copper, including a producing gold asset in Burkina Faso. Andreas has supported several early- stage resource companies in the last couple of years and, through Infield Ventures, initiated and co-founded projects in both Africa and North America.
With a family background in African mining exploration and a degree in geology, Liam brings a mix of technical ‘on-the-ground’ ore hunting and suit-booted office experience to the team. Liam worked in Liberia with Hummingbird Resources and spent 4 years as a geochemical analyst, before focusing on streamlining communications and development in exploration businesses, through the founding of ‘Spotlight Mining'.
Throughout his career, Tim has developed an in-depth understanding of the mineral and resource industry at all levels, from grassroots exploration to compliant resource estimation and production due-diligence. Tim has 11 years’ worth of experience in design, implementation and management of gold and base metal exploration projects on 6 continents. Including the resource definition at the Yaoure gold project in Cote d’Ivoire and the geological re-interpretation and mineral resource estimation at the Baomahun gold project in Sierra Leone. He has provided technical oversight for complex programs across West Africa, with a particular interest in gold in greenstone settings.